Please read and understand the following Terms and Conditions which govern your access of the Interior Plus Website (hereinafter collectively referred to as “the Site”). This website and the services herein are operated, administered, maintained and developed by Interior Plus (“we”, “us” or “our”, as the case may be) and its third-party vendors. Your access of this website and use of the services herein are governed by this Terms and Conditions including any amendments made thereto and any other additional operating policies which we, at our sole discretion, may impose from time to time (“Terms and Conditions”).
- Copyright Notice
We, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights on the Site and the material on the Interior Plus Site. All copyright and additional intellectual property rights on the Site and the material on the Interior Plus website are reserved.
- Licence to Use Website
- View pages from the Site in a web browser;
- Download pages from the Site for caching in a web browser;
- Print pages from the Site;
- Stream audio and video files from the Site; and
- Use the Site services by means of a web browser subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions.
Use of this Site is strictly for the user’s personal purpose and not for external parties. Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on the Site.
Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- Republish material from the Site (including republication on another website);
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the Site;
- Show any material from the Site in public;
- Exploit material from the Site for a commercial purpose; or
- Redistribute material from the Site.
Notwithstanding Section 3.5, you may redistribute our newsletter in print and electronic form to any person. We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of the Site, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not attempt or succeed to circumvent or bypass any access restriction measures on the Site, any access restriction measures on the Site.
- Acceptable Use
You must not:
- Use the Site in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- Use the Site in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- Use the Site to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- Conduct any systematic or automated data-collection activities (including, without limitation; scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to the Site without our express written consent;
- Access or otherwise interact with the Site using any robot, spider or other automated means;
- Violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for the Site; or
- Use data collected from the Site for any direct marketing activity (including, without limitation; email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
- Use data collected from the Site to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through the Site, or in relation to the Site, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
- Limited Warranties
We do not warrant or represent:
- The completeness or accuracy of the information published on the Site;
- That the material on the Site is up to date; or
- That the website or any service on the Site will remain available.
We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all services provided on the Site, and to stop publishing the Site, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
- Limitations and Exclusions of Liability
Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
- Limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- Limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- Limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- Exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section 13 and elsewhere in these terms and conditions:
- Are subject to Section 6.1; and
- Govern all liabilities arising under these terms and conditions or relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the Site and the information and services on the Site are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered of any nature. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control. We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (but not limited to) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software. We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage you encounter. You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees. You acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our management or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or these terms and conditions (this will not, of course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts and omissions of our officers and employees).
You hereby agree to indemnify us, and to keep us indemnified, against any and all losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by us to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute) incurred or suffered by us and arising directly or indirectly pertaining to:
- Any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions.
- Any breach regarding your use of the Site.
- Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to our additional rights under these terms and conditions, upon breach of these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we are entitled to:
- Send you one or more formal warnings;
- Temporarily suspend your access to the Site;
- Permanently prohibit you from accessing the Site;
- Block access of all electronic devices using your IP address to the Site;
- Contact all internet service providers on the IP address and request that they block your access to the Site.
- Commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise.
- Suspend or delete your account on the Site.
Where we suspend or prohibit or deter your access to the Site or a part of the Site, you must not take any action to bypass, circumvent or evade such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account).
- Logo and Trade marks
Our logos and our other registered and unregistered trademarks are trademarks that exclusively belongs to us; we give no permission for the use of these trademarks, and any unauthorized usage use may constitute an infringement of our rights. The third party registered and unregistered trademarks or service marks on the Site are the property of their respective owners and, unless stated otherwise in these terms and conditions, we do not endorse and are not affiliated with any of the holders of any such rights and will not grant any licence to exercise such rights.
We reserve the right to revise and amend the Terms & Conditions of the Site as and when deemed necessary. The revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of the Site from the date of their publication on the website, and you hereby waive any right you may otherwise have to be informed of, or to approve to, revisions of the terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect as usual. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect as per normal.
- Our details
The Interior Plus site is owned and operated by Interior Plus Design Sdn Bhd. We are registered in Malaysia under registration number 1284087-D, and our registered office is at Level 20-5,6 & 7, Strata Office Suites, KL Eco City, Jalan Bangsar, 59200, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. You can contact us by writing to the business address given above, by using the Interior Plus site contact form, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on +6016 2128 542.